Carleen

I have been waiting for this event ever since I found it on Diary of a Goldfish several months ago. On May 1, 2009, bloggers, both disabled and abled, from around the world will share their experiences, thoughts, and observations on disability discrimination. The goal is to "raise awareness of inequality, promote equality and celebrate the progress we've made."

So if you live with a disability or love someone with a disability, please consider joining us in blogging about it on May 1st. The banner in the sidebar has a link to the Goldfish's blog with the rules and details.
Labels: , , , Bookmark and Share | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Iman Says:

    I did it finally! I set up my blog! Aren't you proud?


  2. Carleen Says:

    It's about time! You're now linked here, too. Remind me to tell you how to make it possible for people to leave you comments. I tried and couldn't, but I think it's because you need to make the same adjustment for your template that I had to make for the one I use for the class blogs.


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?