Carleen
When I first began this blog, it was with the intention of distracting myself from the everyday frustrations of dealing with headaches, sleeplessness, seizures, nausea, etc.; I hoped to focus on anything and everything except those issues. But with a life neatly knotted up with the strings of ACM and Epilepsy, I should have known better. I should have realized that the reality of my life is that some days are fine and others are just plain bad. So bad that it's hard to think of anything else. These past few days have been like that.

Between trying to stay awake and holding back the contents of my stomach in the wake of clusters of seizures, I'm tired. I'm tired of being the cause of my family's worry; I'm tired of trying to explain why I can't control my sleeping habits; I'm tired of the nausea and tingling and dazedness that comes along with the seizures; I'm tired of being tired.

I'm just tired. . .
Labels: , , , , , Bookmark and Share | edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Carleen~
    What a life us zipperheads are called to! I pray that everything settles down for you and you are able to get some real rest. It has been wonderful to be able to read your experience with ACM. When I was diagnosed, no one could give me any answers. It is so great that people are willing to share their stories.
    ~ Nicole


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?