More Friday Fill-Ins are available here.
And...here we go!
1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting them to think before they act.
2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a gracious person.
3. Cleaning litterboxes is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time. (Sorry, but I can't stand the taste of liqueur in chocolate!)
4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy blogging and tweeting.
5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine a pin-up girl and a rocket scientist.
6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without onions or garlic in it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a headache free sleep, tomorrow my plans include a doctor's appointment and a graduation party and Sunday, I want to wish my dad Happy Father's Day!
Yikes, but these were tough!