- In just a couple of hours, I'll be off to class. Woot! Excitement aside, I have to say that I now appreciate all of the complaints that I heard from my students about the cost of textbooks. The class that I am taking requires only one book, but that single text has a price tag of $115.95! Absolutely unbelievable!
- Yesterday went better than expected. The Brain cooperated most of the day, delivering only one seizure and one headache.
- The niece arrived safely and is sleeping soundly in the spare bedroom.
- We went in with a friend and the in-laws to buy and split the meat from a whole cow. The Amazing Egyptian Dude asked me last week if I would be interested in doing this. The friend, who owns a butcher shop, was in charge of the project. Much to our surprise, the meat was delivered to us yesterday evening with no prior notice. AED and I spent way too much time trying to figure out what each cut was, wrapping it for freezing, and then labeling each package. I would have never guessed that 1/3 of a cow meant so much meat!
- Today, Camry comes home from the Spay/Neuter Clinic. I hope that this new and improved version is a bit calmer than the old one.
12 hours ago