Carleen
I think that. . .
  • I will survive today's class without falling asleep again. Why? Because I'll have my laptop with me and can do my own work. If I have to work, I have to stay awake, right?
  • Camry might not forgive me for getting her spayed. I'll know for sure in a few more days as her incision heals. Although she still wants to sleep with me, she is doing a really good job of ignoring me the rest of the day.
  • I could get used to the June gloom that has brought wonderful summertime temperatures to Southern California for the past three weeks. Usually by this time, I'm running the a/c whenever I am at home; however, open windows and doors, supplemented by a ceiling and floor fan, has been adequate to keep the whole house cool.
  • I'm going to splurge and get a blog template specially made for me. I'm still thinking on this one but at the moment, I'm leaning much more to the go for it side.


Labels: , , , Bookmark and Share | edit post
4 Responses
  1. Nessa Says:

    I say go for it too.


  2. Admin Says:

    Oh I have cats too, I have four of them, I wasn't aware of cat's ages, and by the time I thought about having them spayed it was too late because they're already looking for love (LOL). I think I would love to have a moment alone without my cats, they're always around even when I'm working.

    I'm also thinking of buying a blog template, or putting up a contest and give away cute prizes...still thinking though hehe.

    Thanks for dropping by!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    You go girl...Will be anxious to see what you decide to use. Camry will come around I'm sure...She's a damn cat so she's just being snotty as they all are LOL. Hope class goes well and glad the temps are good for you. Don't forget the icepack and apple. And BTW...did you get a backpack on wheels so you don't have to carry things? You can stuff them all in there...See what Sherlock and myself said in your first day of class post :) Aloha my friend : Gosh...did ya ever think you would get so many bossy people telling you what to do? LOL...oh wait...suggestions they are ROFLMAO


  4. I agree, splurge and I did not about these templates. I like the one you have also.
    Kim


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?