Carleen
Header from Samulli.
To see other entries or to play along, click here.

While recovering from my what was supposed to be minor surgery but became a major headache, I have had the opportunity to revisit some old movies. You know the kind I mean -- the ones that no matter how many times you've already seen them, you need to watch them again. Here's a list of 13 of my favorite movies to rerun again and again and again . . .

1. Phantom of the Opera

2. Labyrinth

3. You've Got Mail
4. Lonesome Dove

5. Fried Green Tomatoes
6. Pollyanna

7. Funny Girl

8. Pillow Talk

9. On Moonlight Bay

10. The Goonies

11. Beetlejuice
12. Doctor Zhivago

13. The Quiet Man
Labels: , Bookmark and Share | edit post
6 Responses
  1. I never saw Labyrinth until I was 23 years old and it has remained one of my favorites. Good choices! I'm enjoying reading your life! =0)


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Awww Zip. I hope you are feeling well and doing okay. You've been awful quiet. I don't want to bother you while you recover but know my thoughts are with you. I have not seen one of those movies LOL. Be strong my friend :)


  3. Good choice of films to watch, I hope you are up and about soon. Prayers being sent


  4. #1 is a great one!

    Happy blogoversary!


  5. Yes some great movies there. Hope you keep blogging when you can.
    kim


  6. The Bumbles Says:

    I could watch The Holy Grail every day.

    What did Kathy Bates' character say when she was ramming that skinny chick's car in the parking lot? TAWANDA! Or something like that. I have the book here at home waiting to be read.

    And although I enjoy You've Got Mail, I think I would choose Sleepless In Seattle - but When Harry Met Sally is a certain re-watch classic!


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?