Carleen
While the Amazing Egyptian Dude is attending his weekly "class" with the other old farts, I'm cleaning up and reorganizing my iTunes library. Now this is quite a monumental task because I collect songs from everyone which I add to the collection of my own music that I have burned onto an external drive where the iTunes library is stored. Sometimes I end up with several copies of the same song, especially if it's an old standard, but I never seem to find the time to clean them up and delete the duplicates. As I click and trash, I am listening to tunes that I didn't know I had or had forgotten about. That's how I came across the song in the title of this post. It is just to beautiful for me not to share!



Labels: Bookmark and Share | edit post
5 Responses
  1. Jientje Says:

    Beautiful song, and beautiful lyrics!
    Have a great weekend Carleen!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    How wonderful this is. You come up with some of the best ever :) Hope you are doing well. xoxoxoxo Have a great Sunday :)


  3. I just came across your blog. Seems like we may have a few things in common: the Middle East and a grown daughter with Arnold Chiari malformation (and spina bifida and epilepsy and hydrocephalus), for starters anyway.


  4. Great Song Carleen, this reminds me that I got to go through my music on my computer and see what are duplicates. Trouble is I get checking my files and end up listening to the tunes instead.


  5. RA Says:

    I come upon a lot of beautiful songs on your blog, Carleen! Thanks for sharing.


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?