Carleen
Want to join the Monday's Music Moves Me blog hoppin' fun? Join us by visiting XmasDolly's blog for the links and instructions.


**OOps! It wasn't until I started hopping around other blogs that I saw there was a theme. Don't know how I missed it on XmasDolly's blog, but I did. Sorry, please forgive the newbie. I promise to do better next time, LOL!**

This Monday, it's the music of the Dixie Chicks that's moving me. Call me a radical, call me a liberal, call me a lunatic, just make sure that you call me a fan of the Dixie Chicks and free speech as well. I miss these girls and their awesome voices!




Happy hoppin' y'all!
Labels: , , Bookmark and Share | edit post
6 Responses
  1. XmasDolly Says:

    Love the Dixie Chicks, and they are such beautiful, and talented girls. I don't remember this song, but I really like it. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for playing along with us this week. Hope to see you next week too! Have a really upbeat week! I totally agree with you about the Dixie Chicks & Freedom of Speech. I'd gladly stand next to you in that one my friend! Newbie you're forgiven with such excellent taste in music.


  2. LOVE the Dixie Chicks,and this is one of my absolute favorites! :)

    MMMM: Trifecta


  3. Colette S Says:

    This is meme is introducing me to lots of Dixie Chicks music!

    Thanks for dancing along with us today.

    Do have a fabulous week! :)


  4. Maude Lynn Says:

    That is one of my favorite songs ever!


  5. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.


  6. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?