Carleen
I'm in the mood for fun. Well, actually, I'm dead tired (last night was one of the more sleepless nights I've had in a very long time) and can't wrap my head around the grading that sits on my desk and whispers my name every few minutes. So in an attempt to ignore that get-off-your-butt-and-start-grading sound, I found a fun meme to do. Without further ado, here's a list of my favorite movies, one for each letter of the alphabet, from A to Z.

American History X
Braveheart
Cold Mountain
Driving Miss Daisy
Elephant Man (The)
Fried Green Tomatoes
Green Mile (The)
Harvey
Iphigenia
Jude
Kill a Mockingbird (To)
Lawrence of Arabia
My Fair lady
Notebook (The)
Oklahoma!
Pulp Fiction
Quiz Show
Raise the Red Lantern
South Pacific
Three Lives of Thomasina (The)
Uncommon Valor
V for Vendetta
Walk to Remember (A)
Xanadu
You've Got Mail
Zulu
Labels: , Bookmark and Share | edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    There's a lot of movies I like too, V for Vendetta, You've got mail, The Notebook (The greatest love story ever written) and Cold Mountain.
    :)
    Happy new year!


Post a Comment

What's on your mind?