Carleen


I see a bad moon rising.
I see trouble on the way.
I see earthquakes and lightnin'.
I see bad times today.

Don't go around tonight,
Well it's bound to take your life,
There's a bad moon on the rise.

I hear hurricanes a blowin',
I know the end is coming soon.
I fear rivers overflowin'.
I hear the voice of rage and ruin.

Don't go around tonight,
Well it's bound to take your life,
There's a bad moon on the rise.

Hope you got your things together.
Hope you are quite prepared to die.
Looks like we're in for nasty weather.
One eye is taken for an eye.

Don't go around tonight,
Well it's bound to take your life,
There's a bad moon on the rise.

We've got a strong winter storm heading our way. According to the latest weather reports, it should hit today and last until Wednesday. When this bad moon rises, it will bring with it wind, rain, and cold. Oh, I'm not complaining -- I love the rain! Besides, we need all the precipitation we can get to help ease the drought. But, as much as I enjoy the rain, it couldn't be coming at a worse time!

Getting laundry done since I've been sick has been really, really low on my list of priorities; we're running out of clothes and towels, so I had planned to spend this weekend catching up. Problem? The washer and dryer are outside, and the laundry area has been under construction for months. The majority of the roof has been removed and since Ali hasn't had time to replace it yet, the front portion of the washer and dryer will be exposed to the rain. What that means for me is a total drenching with each load. I think not!

Maybe the impending bad weather is stirring up electrical activity in the atmosphere that is causing increased electric activity in my brain, because yesterday I had a particularly nasty seizure. They don't usually knock me down, in a literal sense, but this one did. Thankfully, I landed on a rug and not the tile floor and didn't hit anything on the way down. I didn't faint; it was more like a drop attack accompanied by a seizure. It took quite a while for it to end and for me to clear the cobwebs out of my head; however, it did give me a chance to catch up on some much needed sleep, LOL!

I'm ready for the bad moon and all that it brings. I just hope that I'm inside when all hell breaks loose. . .
Labels: , , , , Bookmark and Share | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?